FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SBB 6 PACK DAY CARD expiration issue
View Single Post
Old Apr 23, 2020, 5:57 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Concerto
Better to use up the remaining day pass if you can, without worrying about Saver day passes (all Saver tickets are indefinitely suspended). I reckon if they haven't extended them, you will be able to get them extended without too much difficulty. Can you pop into a ticket office and ask?

I must say, I gave up with these 6 for 5 multicourse ticket-style day saver passes a long time ago (that's pretty good, I never thought I would be able to find the right English words for all of that!!). I found they were not such a great deal in the end and in order to use them all before expiry I ended up having to take an unnecessary day towards the end. This raises the question as to whether these so called good deal purchases are really a good deal in the end, even if they offer you one extra trip for "free".
Not until Aug. 19 (assuming travel by air and rail have returned to semi-normal).
I don't think they sell the 6 packs anymore. When I purchased the 6 packs, initially there was NO weekend restriction, later they sold the split versions, but the 3 YEAR validity made them better than nothing. [SAVER DPs are relatively new!]
I'm guessing IF rail returns to semi-normal, they will start selling SAVER DPs again.