FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - From the vault: An FTer plans a honeymoon
Old Apr 20, 2020, 12:19 am
Duke787
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Hey we’re in Frankfurt! Wait we can’t even get into the First Class Lounge much less the First Class Terminal?? Lame. Okay let’s do an obligatory stop in the LH Senator Lounge (lame) and the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (still not worth taking pictures but at least it’s a little quieter).

Time to get back on board. Okay we’ve got another 12 hours to go. Same plane, same seats (3C and 3D), different crew, same menu (remember already pre-ordered the lobster to not to worry). Let’s get this show on the road!!

Look at that -- ended up with two caviar dishes again!! How did that happen???? Both were delicious of course.

The pre-ordered lobster. Honestly not that great. Very tough -- definitely not what I was expecting. Not sure I would order that again.

Okay -- SQ, you can save things with the cheese plate. You know i can't resist a quality cheese plate. Just remember to skip the lobster in the future.

Yes we both had our beds down the the doors closed. No further comment...............(many hours later)....it's morning??? We're almost in Singapore?!?!? Why of course I'll take that fruit plate with a side of Dom and Krug (still can't decide after 20 hours)!!!

Okay we're nearly in Singapore. Wow what a journey. Not to worry -- we'll go check out the SQ F lounge, then hop on a flight to Bali, and then after 25+ hours, we'll finally be able to start relaxing and enjoying the honeymoon. See you there!!