FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID-19: refund provided as voucher (for non refundable fares)
Old Apr 9, 2020, 5:17 am
Wil973

Originally Posted by palmanfr
Had the same situation here on several KL or AF bookings. Filed refund requests between March 20th and April 2nd and the only voucher I received without asking again was yesterday for my girlfriend's ticket for a flight supposed to take off today.
All the vouchers I received (including today) were following calls I made to AF/KL PSL (I suppose any AF/KL phone number would work here, the agents can issue vouchers "on the spot" it seems, but it might be easier to convince them if your flight is within the next 72 hours, or if you need to use the voucher very soon for a new booking)
so maybe i will try to same something good....
If your flight is bought on klm
af will not issue vouchers
I had flights for 8 april all cancelled still no vouchers...af flights... 2 vouchers
Klm issued one voucher one week ago for a flight cancelled 28 march
i waited 8 days for that voucher thanks to klm amsterdam..since klm france told me to wait 6 weeks

I m still waiting for 3 vouchers for flights in may but i guess klm will take their time.....
but if you are waiting for a non refundable voucher...and you are not in a rush... i think better to wait so it will be valide longer