FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who is/is not Flying Now On UA in the COVID era? Why?
Old Apr 5, 2020, 10:38 pm
COSPILOT

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by eng3
My last flight was third week of March.

I work at one of those "essential" companies. Originally had planned travel for end of March and April. That's now been moved to May. The later it gets moved, the more "essential" the trip becomes so it will be interesting to see what happens.

On the personal side, I have a medical procedure that I need to travel for that was scheduled for early April then got moved to late April. Before all this, my doctor told me it was "essential" to have it in early April, then they said it was less "essential" when they moved it. I imagine this works the same, the more it gets delayed, the more "essential" it becomes.
Im in a similar boat and need to travel early May for a surgery that I’ve already put off once. Not exactly optional as my father ignored this and he passed away last year being stubborn.

Hopefully my business partner makes it back as I don’t want zero revenue while I’m away.