FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cow Do XV (EZE) - Aug 30 to Sep 02, 2019
View Single Post
Old Apr 5, 2020, 7:21 am
cyborg

Programs: UA 1MM for a while now, AS for a minute, BAEC newly minted Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I was just looking for the 2020 COW DO thread but couldn't find it, so I guess I'll post here in the hope that Buenos Aires fans see the information:

There are a lot of cheap business class fare to Buenos Aires posted in the Premium Fare Deals forum now, including BA from MAD, AM from YVR and IIRC LAX, AZ, etc. Of course, check the refund rules carefully as for all we know Argentina could sadly be in a lockdown by September.
I would not expect those deals to be available for long and they will be risky given the service reductions going on.

AA just loaded schedule changes with reduced capacity to BA. I was booked on 931 from MIA in Biz using AS MP with a 6 hour layover from DCA. Got lucky this time when AA chopped 931 and moved me to the earlier flight 907 now showing a 3 hour layover.

In any case, I made plans to attend the 2020 Cow Do back in January and have air and hotel already in pocket. Biggest concern now is how the recovery phase of this crisis plays out and how resilient Argentina will be in the next few months.

Cheers,

-Cyborg