FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Infinity Mileagelands
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2020, 6:49 am
asiadxer

Programs: EVA Diamond, Hilton Gold, National Exec
My IML card original expiration date : March 2020
I had bookings for March and April 2020.
I did not contact IML, however I received the following e-mails,

13th FEB, 2020

Dear Member,
Firstly, thank you for your long term patronage toward EVA Air.

If you have lessened frequency of flying recently which may cause the deficiency of mileage or flight sectors to renew your card tier in February 2020 or March 2020, as a gratitude to your constantly support for Infinity MileageLands, we will offer you a courtesy by means of extending card tier validity for two more months until April 2020 or May 2020 respectively (e.g. February 2020 extend to April 2020 and March 2020 extend to May 2020). This goodwill is simply a thankfulness on behalf of EVA Air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19th MAR, 2020

Dear member,
Thank you for your long-term patronage toward EVA Air.

We understand that your original travel plan may have been effected because of the impact of COVID-19. In view of the decreasing of your travel frequency may have hampered the progress of renewing your card tier, Infinity MileageLands would be honored to offer a loyal member like you a proposal of card extension to September, 2020.

By means of this extension, we hope you can still enjoy all the privileges and benefits of the original card tier. This card tier extension is simply a goodwill on behalf of EVA Air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think EVA IML will tailor individualized extension based on travel history, unavailability of travel and membership validity.