FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Franchisee Consolidating Guests into ONE hotel - Bangkok
Old Mar 28, 2020, 5:51 am
KosraeTV

Programs: All My $$$ Went to CO (Plat) with a Lifetime PClub membership that got degraded to United crap...
Originally Posted by nachosdelux
look on the bright side. with more employees at the single hotel, they can clean/sanitize more effectively.

personally, I think you are over-reacting, given the current state of events. If the new hotel is too crowded for you, then find another hotel.

good luck and stay healthy.
They are not moving their employees they are making their employees use anual leave and stay at home. So they have the same staff they always had which does not mean they have more staff.

I am pissed as they are trying to take the moral high ground saying they are doing it for the safety, but in reality it stinks of a solely cost cutting measure and puts us their guests at risk for their bottom line. Shutting five hotels but leaving one open and telling people they can move there without saying oh by they way we own that one too is a classless move by the chain.

If you are going to screw people up the arse and jeopardize their health atleast have some balls and kiss them first.