FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cancel Now and Receive Up to $50 in Vouchers
Old Mar 27, 2020, 3:58 pm
frugal_flyer

BrlDsguise... I just went to the bottom of the Frontier homepage and clicked on "Contact Us". I typed my email and then just sent it. I don't what the exact address was, but that was the process I used. In the autoreply email from Frontier acknowledging receipt, I think it was [email protected].

However, I don't know if that's the actual email, or the old "unmonitored mailbox".

I have to say last night that Frontier made it right regarding the 2 flights and their original credits I couldn't use to book for May. They actually sent me 2 different voucher numbers (not the original confirmation numbers) for $50 each. Why they only sent me one $50 voucher originally for 2 separate flights I do not know, but I in effect ended up with 3 $50 vouchers for 2 flights, though I "lost" the value of $69 for the original flights' fares. I am not complaining, as I still got $150 in value for $69, I wish they'd let us do this all of the time!

I should have had $169 to use (2 $50 vouchers, plus $69 in fares)

Instead I ended up with $150 to use (3 $50 vouchers, no original fares)

I am losing $19 but I am gaining the use all of the funds for booking travel beyond 90 days. I'll take that.