FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old Mar 24, 2020, 5:04 am
Teamscoop

Originally Posted by SimonAB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonAB View Post
Our April 9th LHR-MAD was cancelled and rebooked to the flight about two hours later (go figure).

Anyway in the MMB page with the offers to accept change, rebook, or cancel and refund, the JavaScript hack worked and in theory a full cash refund is comming.

So Teamscoop, if your original flight was actually cancelled, and you have the same MMB options, try the JS trick.
So as they've moved me to a slightly later flight I can't see the cancelled flight now in My Bookings?

I had to follow the 'acecpt this change' link in the email. I did not see any obvious way to navigate there through the normal MMB pages.
I wasn't really given a choice. It just says:

Next Steps
If you're happy to travel at the new flight time, you don't need to do anything. If you want to book an alternative flight, please go to Manage My Booking to see your options.

If I go to Manage my Booking, it says that I cannot cancel but to contact BA on the 'phone. Don't think I'll bother with that at the moment.

Ho Hum

TG