FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Asiana Club Status Period Extension due to COVID-19?
Old Mar 23, 2020, 12:04 pm
ttuna3

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
The biggest issue from a fairness prospective to everybody is the fact that OZ has a 2 year floating month qualification schedule.

That being said I'd think that I would extend status for the people who didn't make it from March until a couple of months after things settle back down a bit. If things calm down, borders and cities open up again in say mid June then anybody who is affected gets their status extended for six months after things return to semi-normal. My experience with OZ from a customer service standpoint has always been good especially when they credited me 100% when the UA earnings changed a couple of years back on a K fare I'd bought 6 months before. As long as you don't ask for the Moon (Stars, Sun Etc..), I'd be a little surprised if they don't show a little more flexibility for borderline cases especially if you only missed re qualification because flight cancellations, etc... and can show it.