FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - sbb refunding "tickets" purchased through mobile or on line
Old Mar 23, 2020, 5:57 am
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I actually bought it over the counter in Montreux and when I went the other day to deposit it, they told me there was no special order allowing one to cancel it prematurely. The existing rules still applied, which was fair enough, let's face it. But maybe the refund rules will change this week. I will try the link you mention above all the same.

EDIT - having read the blog entries connected with the link above, it looks like ths SBB are standing firm on the existing rules of cancellation concerning the GA. There are a number of people like myself who would like to refund their GA before the 4-month term is up because they are unable to use it. Anyway, the offer from the SBB is severely cut down and restricted at the moment.

Given that I only read the English language posts, there must be loads more in German and French. Will go off and have a look now.
Although my situation is somewhat marginal here (wanting to cancel the GA season ticket before the minimum 4 month term as stipulated in the contract), I will keep you posted going forward as to what happens.

Last edited by Concerto; Mar 23, 2020 at 6:05 am Reason: more info