FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - International LTE Roaming on AT&T Grandfathered International Unlimited Data Plan
Old Mar 20, 2020, 6:57 am
007shinobi

Originally Posted by kupe
Just curious. Where would anyone else go? Where else can you get Unlimited LTE worldwide for that price? I travel worldwide about a third of the year, but my employer does not pay for communications or data. Where could anyone do better?
There isn't many other options I just meant people in general stopped becoming active on the forums or for some reason stopped traveling a bunch and canceled the plan. The only option in recent memory was T-Mobile Global Plus when it was unlimited data, but they grandfathered that and changed it to 15 gb. It also included unlimited talk when you call from one of the 210+ roaming countries t-mobile supports to another person who is also in one of those 210+ countries. T-mobile Global Plus is much more restrictive than the AT&T Worldwide Unlimited in the sense that t-mobile can suspend or terminate you if you use over 50% for two billing cycles in a 12 month period. There use to be the Verizon Global Unlimited Data plan but I think only major businesses still have it.