FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Radisson Visa card Ecert Questions
View Single Post
Old Mar 18, 2020, 4:03 pm
StringerBell2020

Radisson Visa card Ecert Questions

Hello all, I just recieved my radisson visa card and am new to the program, was wondering if I could have a few questions answered as I was uncertain of a few things regarding the E-certs from trying to research on the radisson page:

1. If I want to take a 2 night vacation, could I use 2 E-certs to get the 2 free nights in a row? I saw on the FAQ section in the radisson rewards page that you can't use more than one E-cert per reservation but in lurking around this board since I was approved for the card, I saw some people posting that they took 3 day vacations using saved up E-certs they had not used yet? As a followup - how / when do you find out how many points are on each e-cert or what level / room cost it would cover?

2. Can you combine rewards points with an E-cert? Say I accumulate enough points for 3 nights at a hotel where I want to spend 4 nights. Could I make a 4 night reservation with the 3 nights on my accumulated points with an E-cert for the 4th night?

3. I see that E-certs expire within 1 year of issuing - do the regular points ever expire?

Thanks in advance! Any help / insight would be appreciated!