FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Silence from Priority Pass...
View Single Post
Old Mar 17, 2020, 1:44 am
saintby

Silence from Priority Pass...

Sorry, but I'm not sure which forum to post in? Move it to where it needs to be if necessary?

Does anybody else find it strange that Priority Pass haven't made any communication with members? I have the top unlimited membership. I've just been laid off work for at least 2 months on unpaid leave and there are travel restrictions everywhere meaning I can't fly and I will be unable to use my Priority Pass for the foreseeable future. When I flew yesterday for the last time for a while, the lounge wasn't even open to use it because of recommendations for business to implement social distancing restrictions. I'm sure millions of people must be in the same boat having paid up front for membership. Yet nothing whatsoever from Priority Pass. I would at least have expected them to freeze everyone's memberships or extend our memberships free of charge to encourage our loyalty at such a difficult time. I work in travel so I might not even have a job to go to in 3 months and I'm sure lots of people are in the same situation so it would be kinda nice if they could do this.