FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - More MSP changes
View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2020, 7:51 pm
CarmenOM

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I was wondering when this would happen, given that many volunteers are elderly/retired and not many (besides you) are able to do the roving through the terminal positions. I assume this includes the volunteers who bring their emotional support boxers, cats, etc. (Do you know whether the stress relieving "please play me" piano is being removed too? I last saw it in the baggage claim area of T1, around the exits in the middle of the terminal, and the guy playing it (jazz) was really good.)

I hope people aren't being asked/required to come to the airport to hand in their badges.

Stay safe.
I don’t know about the piano.

Since the support animals and their owners are part of the Travelers Assistance program I expect they will also not be coming to the airport. That’s too bad, since this is a stressful time and those animals are stress relievers for a lot of passengers.

We (the volunteers) have not yet been asked to turn in our badges. I expect that will depend on what happens in the next few weeks. Normally we are required to turn in our badges if we will not be volunteering for a month or longer.