FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How emirates airline helping the safety to all passengers or public
Old Mar 15, 2020, 2:40 pm
Michael K

How emirates airline helping the safety to all passengers or public

I was scared to death last night. While waiting to board the flight back to the US at Dubai International Airport, UAE, I saw an obese [moderator edit] guy constantly coughing. I then walked away to the other side. Unfortunately, after boarding the flight to the u.s., he and his wife seated next to me. I got so F..up, I talked to flight attendants whether I can move to other seat;unfortunately, the flight was full and he constantly coughing without mask. Other passenger gave him a mask at halfway flight. I talked to her, the said passenger who gave him a mask at the destination, she was so angry and hated this guy for irresponsible.
AT THAT TIME, I TALKED TO ALL FLIGHT ATTENDANTS REGARDING THIS ISSUE. NOBODY CARE TO DO ANYTHINGS, BUT SAID " WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL PASSENGER TO WEAR MASK.

I ASKED WHAT WAS EMIRATES RESPONSIBILITY TO ALL PASSENGERS OR PUBLIC . THEY ALL SHRUGGED OFF AND DONT CARE.

MY FLIGHT WAS EK201 DEPARTING FROM DUBAI TO JFK ON MAR 14, 2020. MY SEAT WAS 68 A. THE COUGHING GUY SEATED AT 68C. ALSO, HIS WIFE SITTING ON 68B WAS COUGHING FROM TIME TO TIME, NOT CONSTANTLY LIKE HIM.

THE FLIGHT WAS AROUND 16 HOURS FLIGHT.

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Mar 15, 2020 at 2:55 pm Reason: TYPO