FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cheap business class fares from Vancouver or Toronto?
Old Mar 15, 2020, 7:10 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by lsquare
In general, which destinations are the cheapest to fly to from either Vancouver or Toronto in business class with Air Canada? I need not only the miles, but I also want to try out the signature suites at both airports.

Thank you.
What if you had instead written your question/request for info as:

"I am looking for the lowest business class fares departing from YVR or YYZ. My objectives are earning miles (AQM?) and being able to visit the Signature Suites. My dates are June 1-30, for example (since we don't know when the Government travel advisory will be lifted).

I have already searched Google Flights and AC.com for the following routes: HKG, TPE, NRT, SYD, ICN and BNE. I see that fares are still quite high to HKG but the seems to be some reasonable options to TPE, BNE etc."

My point is that your question was wide open, very generic and did not indicate that you did any searching before asking. Had you done so, it might have been easier to have an understanding of what your spend objectives or mileage objectives may be, even if you didn't have a specific destination in mind.