FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 and BA flight cancellations & rebooking: info & advice thread [*noise-free*]
Old Mar 14, 2020, 2:53 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by vanilarice89
My girlfriend and her parents have 3 non-refundable tickets from Canada to UK (YYZ-LHR) direct on BA in late April. I've read the voucher / book with confidence page and it looks like they are eligible. However, she would prefer to wait till a full refund option is available as their schedule is fairly inflexible. Is the voucher their best option or should they wait it out?
They should wait. A cash refund is possible if BA cancel the flight(s) they are on, and there is the option of rebooking to another date. The only downside I can think for waiting would be if BA decide to change their eVoucher policy in some adverse way, but that's pure speculation, it's not something that I foresee.