FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Norway quarantine effect on OSL Transfers?
Old Mar 13, 2020, 6:24 am
jfs5

Originally Posted by Often1
I find it hard to believe that OP will get the chance to check a bag as he will be denied boarding at LHR. Why would BA take the chance of boarding a passenger whom it knows is inadmissible at his final ticketed destination which is OSL? Moreover, what happens if his separate journey is cancelled or delayed? At that point he is exactly what Norway does not want, someone whom nobody has the responsibility to deal with.
I think there is some misinformation here. Unlike the US, Norway is not denying anyone entry. As I understand, they are requiring those entering (regardless of whether they are returning Norwegians or visitors) to undergo a 14 day quarantine.

What i am hoping is that as I am coming from Non-Schengen and transferring to Non-Schengen, I will not be subject to the quarantine. I am still waiting for confirmation on that.

I should know well before I arrive at LHR if my QR flight is delayed or cancelled, so no too fussed about that.