FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus COVID-19 - Aegean policies, responses, help & advice ["noise free"]
Old Mar 12, 2020, 4:02 am
East_and_West

Programs: A3*G, SK*G
Originally Posted by fransknorge
I am cancelling a trip with A3 taking place tomorrow, as I do not want to take the risk that border entry conditions for German residents to change while I am away. I am trying to get to the Gold line from Germany but I have a recorded message saying the number is disconnected ?! I am calling the Greek number.
HUACA. I guess that this may have to do with the fact that their phone center is overwhelmed right now, and this indirectly affects their gold line too. Yesterday I managed to get to them after successively hanging up and re-calling the gold line three or four times. Once my call finally went through, waiting time was less than 2 minutes.

Not much that can be done about it right now, and I guess the same should be true for most airlines. I have been on the phone with SAS for half an hour trying to reschedule half a dozen flights since the US ban was announced early this morning...

A3 should extend the waiver to online rebookings as well (as SAS just did) in order to ease the load on their phone center. Otherwise it's gonna be hopeless, especially for non-status pax.