FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID-19: AF/KL rebooking/refund policy
View Single Post
Old Mar 7, 2020, 5:48 am
shmom

Programs: HIlton Diamond, Delta , Southwest, Amex Corp Plat, AA
Yesterday I called to cancel my upcoming AMS-FCO (4 persons on reservation). I called the US telephone number. After a very very very long wait I got a human being who spoke English somewhat but not great. After figuring out what we would be owed she then said "I can't handle the cancellation, you need to go through the Amsterdam office as that is how you bought it". I bought tickets on line. SIgh… I didn't want to call overseas, so she transferred me. That line said in so many words, we will never answer your phone call.

I went the twitter route. At 8:30 a.m. messaged via twitter. At 10 p.m. they acknowledged that it was in the works. This morning my flight is cancelled (only by looking on the app - nothing in email or on desk top) and I see four ticket numbers under details. I assume the ticket number are the vouchers??

I have no idea why it would not say, this is your voucher. Along those lines, I cancelled a flight for my husband to AMS and the Delta "voucher" looks like the original ticket. Nothing on it says this is a voucher. I only know its ok, because it is the same number as the woman told me on the phone.

Back to KLM. What I want to know is can I use the KLM voucher to book a Delta flight on the Delta website??