FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID-19: AF/KL rebooking/refund policy
View Single Post
Old Mar 5, 2020, 10:45 pm
Billyfergus

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
From KLM Website:-

Rebook your flight

While most of our schedule is not impacted by the outbreak of the Coronavirus, we are extending the rebooking possibilities to all our flights.

If you have a KLM ticket starting with 074, issued on or before Tuesday 31 March 2020, and valid for travel between Wednesday 4 March 2020 and Sunday 31 May 2020, regardless of the destination, you can postpone your trip at no extra cost. View your flight details or change your booking directly in My Trip.

You can also choose to postpone your departure to a date after 31 May 2020. In this case, we will provide you with a voucher that will be valid for 1 year and can be used on KLM flights. This voucher will be non-refundable.

I tried to do this via the Platinum line this morning. I was told this offer is only available to those with flights booked to the countries mentioned earlier (China,Japan,Italy etc). Is this correct? I was wanting to cancel the three KLM fights we have this month to Barcelona, Budapest and Zagreb and get the vouchers valid for a year. Platinum line said this is not allowed - if this is the case then KLM website is not accurate.