FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2020] Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa {PYF}
Old Feb 28, 2020, 1:56 pm
Cynapse

Okay so I reached out to them, Conrad staff replied back after 2 days and I was just quoted the following prices for upgrades for my points stay:

We understand that the Overwater Bungalow experience on Bora Bora turns out to be a must-do. Should you wish to guarantee an advance upgrade, we are pleased to make a very special offer to go from the standard room to a beautiful King Deluxe Overwater Villa at the rate of XPF 45,000 per night, to the wonderful King Pool Overwater Villa at the rate of 120,000 XPF per night and to the fabulous end-of-pontoon Royal Pool Overwater Villa at XPF 255,000 per night.

I know I want to guarantee an OWB, so I'm considering just paying the 45,000 xpf to secure the Deluxe OWB. If it happens to work out that we get upgraded to a Pool OWB, I'd be all for it. Kinda sad to see the Pool OWB quoted at 120,000 xpf per night, I remember not long ago in this thread people were quoted 90,000 xpf for it, which I might have considered paying (would be cool to have a private pool, and have a very slim chance at upgrade to a Royal OWB). Crazy that just in October quotes for 40,000 for the Pool OWB and 100,000 for the Royal OWB.

Should I try calling them to negotiate a better rate on the Pool or Royal? Some people recommended this, curious on any recent success stories with this tactic.

Also this appears to be the updated resort map from the reclassification of rooms after the renovations and upgrades they're doing now. So Deluxe OWB is not the low 100-105 rooms it was before, those have been reclassified to Pool and Otemanu View OWBs.

Last edited by Canarsie; Mar 19, 2020 at 6:28 pm Reason: Consolidation.