FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Reward First Flights - Seat Availability?? Help Please!
Old Feb 26, 2020, 2:32 am
hewittj1

Programs: BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by fdem
Sorry if it is that important maybe just buy a one way F. Honestly I find that some posters need a reality check, if you have to go f just pay for it. Is CW really that awful, especially as you don’t seem to have any status so obviously not a seasoned F flyer. Seriously if it is a really special occasion just fork out if it is that important. I think you would find CW acceptable.
Seriously fdem - get off your high horse.

1. Yes I have status - Gold at the moment..... but exactly how would this help in this scenario???
2. Why a reality check - over the past few years I have flown in First on rewards for nearly all of my personal flights (only not to ORL where they don't offer first)
3. YES, the old CW is really that awful!
4. You clearly don't fly that often as IF you did you would know that one way First tend only to be sold in the most expensive ticket class and likely to be £10k each.

You know what, if you don't have anything helpful to say (or any real experience) why not shut up!