FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico [Master Thread]
Old Feb 21, 2020, 8:43 am
bsdstone
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Originally Posted by Intl359Widget
Better late than never but we recently stayed at the Westin in Puerto Vallarta this month.

Booked Partial Ocean View Double Room 5 hours prior to arrival into PVR and was immediately upgraded to Premium Ocean View Double Room with Whirlpool on the Balcony.

I suspect they would have easily upgraded to a Junior Suite with a King bed but I needed a room with Double Beds.

The Westin Club Lounge was one of the best that we've been to in North America and the assortment of food during Breakfast and Evening Canapes featured local dishes of Jalisco with a ton of American options as well.

This is great to hear! Wife and I are headed down for a long weekend without the kids March 6-9. Lifetime titanium and booked on points, so any kind of upgrade would be great!
Hope the story about the lounge holds true...that would make life a lot easier for what we want to be a relaxing weekend!

Cheers, and I'll report back after we return!