Old Feb 21, 20, 6:16 am
coach_tressel

Programs: Hilton Diamond, WN, AA, Total Rewards Diamond
Dear Coach,

Our records indicate that you have a future reservation at Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection. Effective April 30, 2020, the hotel will no longer be associated with Marriott International, but will continue normal operations as Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome Hotel and your reservation will be honored.

ACTION REQUIRED:

Prior to April 30, 2020, if you wish to cancel your reservation or seek alternate Marriott accommodations; please call Marriott’s worldwide reservations from U.S. and Canada at 888 236 2427. For International countries please refer to the Marriott.com website.

For guests wishing to utilize Marriott Gift Certificates, Incentive Awards, or Gift Cards, this property will be unable to accept these as a method of payment beyond April 30, 2020.

Since the hotel will no longer be affiliated with Marriott International, you will not earn Marriott Bonvoy points, nor will you receive membership amenities or benefits.

Should you need assistance and wish to connect with a member of our Customer Care team, our email address is [email protected] . Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Sincerely,

Marriott Customer Care

Got this today in regards to a five night points stay I have booked in November. I've reached out to Marriott to confirm, but my read on this is that they will honor the existing points booking. Thoughts?