FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 25 hours terminus nord Paris
View Single Post
Old Feb 20, 2020, 5:11 am
nrouxel

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
25 hours terminus nord Paris

Check In 25 hours terminus nord Paris is the only 25 hours hotel participating in LCAH (or ALL) program. This hotel was former Mercure terminus nord.Checkin was fast and friendly. I was given a drink voucher. Room I booked a "meduim plus" room, and I think I got that (there are 7 or more categories of room in this hotel)The room was not too small for Paris (!). The bed was big enough and confortable. There was a small balcony facing Gare du Nord Station.The room was well soundproofed.A very small bag of candies was waiting for me in the room. Dining I only had breakfast, but the cuisine of the restaurant is Israeli-Mediterranean and you can have Israeli specialities at breakfast. Location 25 hours terminus nord is located just in front of Gare du Nord Station where trains to London, Brussels and Amsterdam leave (as well as CDG airport) Overall 25 hours terminus nord is much nicer than former Mercure terminus Nord. It is really convienent if you should catch a train at Gare du Nord Station.