FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Madrid international connection
View Single Post
Old Feb 18, 2020, 1:46 am
tobsw

Programs: BAEC, Ib+, Accor, HHonors
Originally Posted by Blue Skye
I've booked BA IAD-LHR-MAD arriving at 11am. And on a separate ticket I am booked IB MAD-LHR-IAD, departing MAD at 1320. I have read a few threads in this forum about MCT, and am wondering if I will be okay to make this flight. I will have hand baggage only. Will I be arriving into the same terminal from where I will depart? Any add'l advice for this same day turn on separate tickets would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Wow!

Well, it all depends who is operating your LHR-MAD-LHR sectors. According to the schedule I guess in your inbound it's BA operated, while outbound is IB operated. That means, you need to change terminals, from T4S to T4.

Your procedure will be as following: T4S BA arrival, clear immigration, take the automatic train to T4, security. You will be at the departure hall, where you can visit the IB Dali lounge. Your IB fight to LHR will depart from the lower H gates at the T4 terminal: there are a number of gates which are non-Shenghen, mainly for IB and IB Express services to EU-non-Shenguen destinations.

Anyway, you have enough time to do your itinerary.