FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] OW - AY BLQ-CAN 470 euro
Old Feb 14, 2020, 3:01 am
Lefly

Programs: BA GGL, TK E (*G), ITA exec
Finnair has canceled one of the daily services to/from HKG - specifically AY101/102 - from 1st to 28th March 2020.
From the AY forum:
Originally Posted by intuition

Finnair cancels its flights to mainland China until the end of the winter season, flies to Hong Kong daily during 1.-28.3.2020

Finnair will cancel its flights to Beijing Capital Airport and to Shanghai during March 1-28, 2020 (until the end of the winter season), as the coronavirus situation has led to a temporary decline in air travel between China and Europe. Finnair will also cancel one of its double daily flights to Hong Kong between March 1 and March 28, 2020. Finnair has
Click here to see the entire release.

Originally Posted by mster
Flying three trips in April - BLQ-HEL-HKG-HEL-BLQ. Booked with Finnair. Any hope of making free date / destination changes to these tickets yet?
Since the present waiver covers only travels until 29th February, I wouldn't expect too much. But it cost nothing to ask...

I have two trips end of April and personally I'm still good to go unless further travel/transit/quarantine restrictions regarding HKG & other countries come up. I already had to scratch my original ex-TPE run option...