FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unofficial AC PNR Viewing Tool (cowtool)
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2020, 10:42 am
canadiancow
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Stranger
So it seems AC did something since now it show correct again.

BTW I have another issue, with ticket number. This is the return of an itinerary originally booked on AC, 014 stock but with first leg on another airline. First leg and remainder of the first way was rebooked by that airline on their stock. Now both on aircanada.com and on the PNR viewer, the return shows with the other airline's ticket number. However on Saudia and on another Amadeus airline (on which the last leg is) the ticket shows up with the original 014 ticket number, which I would guess is the correct one. Actually we have this issue on two different tickets since my wife and I had two separate files.
If you want to PM me the ref, I can take a look.

There are a lot of things that can happen that are less common that I realize I don't handle. Multiple ticket numbers for one PNR is certainly one of them.

There's also the ability to have a different FQTV for each segment. Right now I just display each of your numbers beside your name, but I don't show which segment they're assigned to (that table is already pretty wide). But that's so uncommon I didn't think it was worth the effort.