FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - KL GUC Cleared - Seat Selection (on KLM.com) Doesn't Stick
Old Feb 13, 2020, 9:36 am
hoyt

Programs: DL DM; Hilton Diamond; Marriott LT Titanium; Long live SPG... f MAR
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
This sounds to me like you've been upgraded on the PNR (reservation) but the ticket is still coach and has not yet been reissued into WBC. You should get a receipt with a new ticket number showing the segment as ticketed in Z class. Can you click on the top of your PNR (on delta.dumb) to see the ticket?
When I click 'Receipt' on DL, it shows the segment in question as Z. It does show a different 006 number than what I have in my email, so it's possible they didn't send me the confirmation.

I just got off the phone with a good agent, he had me on hold while he called KLM. He said they were able to select those seats for me. I put a reminder in my calendar to check the seat online again tomorrow.

Edit: I feel more comfortable after this change. My flights are AAA-AMS-SFO, with an overnight in AMS. So I only upgraded the AMS-SFO leg. However, I was seeing a duplicate AAA-AMS on KLM.com (but not on DL.com). I no longer see that, so I think perhaps I wasn't reticketed fully until my latest call with them.