FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Hilton Mobile App" thread
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2020, 6:42 am
Tintin

Programs: AA EP, HH Diamond, Admirals Club, Global Entry
Originally Posted by arlflyer
Hmm, looks like I'm still running 3.27 so I guess I'll try to hold off on updating if the stays interface isn't as good in that version. But what specific functionality do you wish to get from having stays in apple wallet? Personally I've always hated wallet and never understood the point of it. It pulls stuff in randomly and hijacks it (i.e. my airline BPs always showing up in it instead of the native app) which for me has created annoyances in the past.
I like Apple Wallet! Every important information stored at one place. I just move the cards and organize them according to the dates/time above the membership/status card. It is a good reminder of all upcoming trips etc. It was Steve Job's one of the last innovation.

Regarding Hilton's new app version, on a 2nd thought, the redesign isn't absolutely terrible. But the old design was much more functional. Now the background image of the stays looks better but the big square tabs (with important information, such as, digital key, etc.) are gone and you have move up-and-down on the page to find some of them. I cannot find the tab to add new stays in the Wallet. Personally, I like the last version a lot better. Perhaps this is a beta version.