FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Europe
Old Feb 10, 2020, 1:51 pm
wizla

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by mjbdiamond
Bit of a weird question, but wondering if anyone here has stayed in a property in Europe that isn't a traditional tourist destination, yet would recommend visiting to spend a few days?

For example, obviously Paris and Rome are well-known and great cities to visit, but is there somewhere with a very good Hilton-owned property that is also great to visit but less-known and somewhere I wouldn't normally think of? Thanks
I will throw this one in - GREENWICH, LONDON .

I’m not as well traveled as some on here but this is my favourite place ever.
Book yourself a river view room with balcony at the Doubletree docklands riverside and take the ferry across to Canary Wharf pier then get a clipper to Greenwich ( takes about 10 mins and is fun ) .
Greenwich is simply a lovely little old untouched part of the outskirts of London with loads of history, great restaurants and food markets........ there is also some great old English pubs along the river path with great views across the river ....... to be honest to be on the outside terrace of the cutty sark tavern with a glass of wine in the summertime, at sunset overlooking the river Thames is possibly my most favourite place in the uk.