FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Traveling with Children beginner's guide
View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2020, 7:45 am
dici

Programs: Enrich
Originally Posted by gustavmahler
Thanks, all - this is really helpful. GUWander - I'm less concerend about having access to the buggy when we arrive back at LHR. It's more having it in the terminal before the flight. The carriers we have are pretty good, so I think they would be fine in those from plane door to baggage hall.

Can we wear them in the carriers during the flight?
We were using the Boba Bamboo Wrap type baby carrier during the flight without issue, except during take-off, landing and turbulence. But this was not for BA, it was in VA or QF, but I believe most airlines will fine with them.

Originally Posted by JamieABZ
I'm following this thread now because we are travelling to Venice in June via LHR with a 2 year old and 6 month old twins (I'm the grandfather). It's been a bit of a struggle already getting seats booked but we have 5 adults travelling too so we're not TOO concerned but always looking for tips. All in Y with only me as the status holder so trying to decide which of my children I like best to take into the lounge with me and the twins!
Or option B, let the other 2/3 adults take the 2 years old to play around and have fun in the terminal, while bring the twins mother into lounge so that she could feed the babies. From my recent experience, I found lounge access is very nice for mother with baby. I could just keep bring unlimited drinks and food to my wife while she busy on breastfeed and diaper changing