FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avios booking query - Mixed classes
View Single Post
Old Feb 7, 2020, 2:59 am
Frequentflyer99

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Originally Posted by more4less
Hi alanw,

are you sure is per flight and not per ticket?

I have a long haul booked in Biz with the feeder flights in Blue, which most likely I will have to cancel, if it is per flight, they will charge me 25€*4 instead of 25€*1?

Thanks,
I booked today with longhaul in business and and shorthaul in Blue, and this is what the website showed :-

"Purchase summary

Passengers:

· 1 Adult

Outbound Route 1 : Business

Change
Permitted before flight departure with a surcharge of €25. Only permitted on IB, YW, I2 and BA flights (except flight series 5xxx).

· refund (in each direction)
Permitted with a surcharge of €25 up to 24 hours before the departure of the first flight on the ticket, as long as this does not include any IB5XXX flight. Refunds only permitted on flights with codes IB, YW, I2 and BA, unless the code for one leg is IB and the code for another leg belongs to another partner in the programme.

· See more conditions[Open in a new window]

Outbound Route 2 : Blue Class

Change
Permitted before flight departure with a surcharge of €25. Only permitted on IB, YW, I2 and BA flights (except flight series 5xxx).

· refund (in each direction)
Permitted with a surcharge of €25 up to 24 hours before the departure of the first flight on the ticket, as long as this does not include any IB5XXX flight. Refunds only permitted on flights with codes IB, YW, I2 and BA, unless the code for one leg is IB and the code for another leg belongs to another partner in the programme."

The final booking page (which I did not copy)· was a little vaguer and suggested only 1 cancellation charge. So, ultimately, who knows ??