FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency London the Churchill REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 5, 2020, 2:59 am
CopperSteve

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, Hyatt Lifetime Glob, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Pickles
I had a recent stay, was able to use a TSU and got one of the Executive Suites (with the 1.5 bathroom, facing the back). It wasn't clear if it had been renovated. The fixtures looked like the traditional fixtures, but the bathroom walls were covered with a strange form of what looked like soapstone. The living room had pretty mod furniture, but there was no desk! However, there was a part of the wall that had all the desk wall sockets and such, so it looks like at some point it contained a desk. But it was a pleasant space and it was quiet, as it faced the back.

All three elevators were working and the hotel wasn't terribly crowded, so I had a very nice stay. I had excellent service up and down the food chain, and rates were very reasonable for a very expensive city (GBP 250/night or so). As I mentioned before, London is a tough city for hotels, but I always felt the Churchill punched above its weight in both soft (service) and hard product (particularly room size) for the price point.
You were given the "Artists' Suite". You can carve the soap.