FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying 2 coach seats for one person / EXST on Delta (Consolidated Threads)
Old Feb 2, 2020, 5:32 pm
Chris330

Thanks for everyone's advice. It's really helpful. As far as earning miles is concerned, i'm not really a frequent flyer so that's not much of a concern for me. I travel just once per year to Vegas from Orlando and comfort during that 4 hour leg there and back is most important to me. And yes, seat width is definitely more important than anything else.

I haven't flown in a few years and it appears that the seats have become a bit smaller then when I regularly flown. I'm still the same size as i've always been (6 ft. and 190lbs) so it's not me lol.

My next trip to Vegas is probably going to be in December, so I have lots of time to do research on this. When the time comes to buy, i'll just try to buy both on the Delta website and if I hit any snags, i'll just call them and let them know what I want to do. Hopefully they'll help me to buy those 2 seats for myself or if FC isn't too much more than that, i'll choose that option.

I just want to ensure what happened yesterday never happens again and have no problem shelling out double price for basic comfort. And it's sad that I should even have to do this, but it is what it is and it's not going to change.