FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Feb 2, 2020, 2:06 pm
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
  • 200 Green Beans (option)

Originally Posted by icegirl
Fresh chalk stream trout and salmon work as a great alternative to tuna.
My dear ladies, whilst those sound perfectly delicious, talk of green beans and salmon in a Nicoise salad is breaking my fragile little heart! (mustard, lemon and vinegar does too as I am a pure and innocent lamb in Nicoise salad world! ) In fairness, much of the problem was created by a Provencal chef (Provencal people have always resented the people of Nice for not being Provencal themselves. I'll keep that story for another time when you are all bored!) and I won't repeat my pedantic diatribe on Nicoise salad (I think in the CCR menus thread, but let us just say it is a sensitive topic in the orbitmic world!

That said once again, at least your salads sounds perfectly delicious while the industrially cut chicken thing above looks rather uninspiring in addition to feeling exceedingly un-nicois! Plus the symbol of Nice is an eagle, not a chicken!