FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accessible room option on reservation
View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2020, 3:51 am
cjd

Originally Posted by txrus
Hi everyone,

We all know the Hilton website can be, well let's just say, a bit wonky at times & leave it at that.

Just got a call from an HGI sales manager for my trip next week wanting to know if I really wanted accessible rooms for me & the 5 people traveling with me. Told her no & thanks for checking.

Checked the reservations on-line & sure enough, ALL the reservations I currently have booked are now showing accessible room requested. Checked my HH profile to be-no accessible room box checked in my profile.

Booked a room for another trip in March, making sure that the accessible room filter was firmly off, & guess what's on the reservation confirmation? Yup, accessible room requested.

Anyone else had something like this happen?
Not sure if this applies to you, but in my Honors profile, it gives me the option of ticking 2 boxes under "BedType" and then gives the option of stating which is the most important. These options are "Smoking" and "Accessible." As I require neither of these options, I leave them unticked. I assume that by ticking the "Accessible" option, that would infer that is one of my requirements if available. You state that you have checked the "no accessible " room box. Just wondering if you've actually ticked the box requesting an accessible room?