FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which airlines can I book LifeMiles for Biz award travel
Old Jan 29, 2020, 8:52 pm
view-with-a-room

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Originally Posted by Exleftseat
Just would like to find out if that is still true. I am relatively new to the program. But when I looked into availability in the past ( without having miles on hand ) I always found inventory. Now that I have the miles and want to put them to use I find nothing. Looking mainly for flights inside Asia and to/fm N.A. and Europe, which is quite disappointing. I am looking primarily for oneway redemptions. Could that be the problem?
As with life, you get out of it what you put into it. I booked a flight to Bali in March on EVA and now I need to book a flight from Bali in March. United has options with 12 hour layovers in Houston but LifeMiles does not. LifeMiles limits domestic layover to 4 hours. An email with a bunch of screen shots might fix the issue. Ultimately I will search and search and might end up using AA miles to book Cathay Pacific home for 70K. I don't like to use AA miles due to the difficulty to acquire AA miles. I don't have much of an issue acquiring LifeMiles miles.