FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does AFKL suspend flights to Mainland China?
Old Jan 29, 2020, 6:21 pm
bodory

Programs: Many
Flight schedule to Wuhan airport

To this date, all our flights to and from Wuhan (WUH) are cancelled until 29 February 2020.
If you are concerned by these cancellations, you will be informed personally, by SMS or e-mail. Please make sure your personal contact details (mobile telephone, e-mail address) are up-to-date in the "Your reservations" section of our website or in the mobile app. The status of your flight is updated in real time on our website or mobile app, in the section "Flight & Airport Info".
If you wish to request a refund, commercial measures are available for you. You can find them in details in the section below "How do I apply for a refund form my journey?"

Flight schedule to other airports in China

At this stage, services to Shanghai and Beijing are maintained. Nevertheless due to the decrease in demand to these destinations, we adjust our flight schedule and will operate one daily flight to Shanghai and Beijing as from 31 January, 2020.
If you are concerned by these cancellations, you will be informed personally, by SMS or e-mail. Please make sure your personal contact details (mobile telephone, e-mail address) are up-to-date in the "Your reservations" section of our website or in the mobile app. The status of your flight is updated in real time on our website or mobile app, in the section "Flight & Airport Info".
In addition, we offer you rebooking options, if you wish to cancel at no extra cost or postpone your trip. You can find details of our commercial measures in 'Can I modify my trip?'