FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accor to standardise hotel management systems across properties
Old Jan 28, 2020, 10:47 am
JTCz

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
Originally Posted by writerguyfl
My only other observation is one of disbelief. I assumed that every chain operated on a single system nowadays. It was about 25 years ago that the chain I described above for moved onto a single system.
Accor has integrated a number of external chains / hotels in recent years, they have just got Moevenpicks on board (my understanding is that only 3 so far have completely converted to Accor's systems), then there is FRHI, 25hours, SLS/SARS/HIV hotels (whatever the name is for all those Delanos and Roosevelts) and a number of portfolios that have been rebranded but not necessarily entirely converted to Accor's operations underneath (e.g. Atton or the hotels that pop up as "Hotel Blablabla by Accor", who are due to become greet / ibis Styles / Mercure but have to linger in limbo before their previous franchise clauses lapse / before they undergo necessary renovations.

Originally Posted by starflyergold
One would think this is a good thing, maybe guest preferences could be available to all check in agents (whether they read and act on them remains to be seen). That said this involves Accor IT...
My thoughts exactly!