FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Admirals Club Mobile Check-in - Disabled in iOS?
Old Jan 27, 2020, 5:47 am
Tintin

Programs: AA EP, HH Diamond, Admirals Club, Global Entry
Originally Posted by ESpen36
I loved this mobile club entry option for paid AC members too, but I heard that it was disabled when the boarding pass requirement went into effect. I agree that it was very efficient, if you could find an agent who knew what it was, but I guess it never really caught on, and then it went away with the added requirement of checking for a flight.
AA never advertised the mobile check-in option for Admirals Club. But it was tremendously useful. I accidentally found it and used it until it was disabled. The app knows about my boarding passes. So there is no need to disable it. In fact, it is bad thing to take away useful feathers. I hope AA will enable it again soon.

Also, in case anyone doesn't know, you can pre-order meals from the AA app as well. Just go to the trip and tap on "Manage trip". It will take you to your reservation page (looks similar like what you see in aa.com) and there you will find the link to pre-order meals.

These are useful feathers in the app. AA should notify them instead of disabling them. I hope the mobile check-in to the clubs comes back soon!