FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID19 UA-Schedule {Archive}
View Single Post
Old Jan 26, 2020, 10:04 am
mehitabel

Originally Posted by kohlby
Anyone care to guess the chances of United expanding the waiver to include price difference? I知 scheduled to fly to PEK on Feb 13th from the US and will reschedule. I知 trying to guess if it痴 better to reschedule now and pay the fare price difference or wait to see if it will be expanded. My rescheduled return to Beijing will be flexible in mid-March but I値l need four seats in business class. (I live in both Beijing and US and did first part of round trip ticket to US in mid Dec). I know no one can know for sure but I知 not an experienced enough traveler to know if it痴 best to get my new flight now to make it easier to get seats together and a better time of day or to wait it out to save some money. (I値l be flying with three kids).
Per post #44 by kevflyer below, United may update waiver tomorrow.....so at least wait until then?
Originally Posted by kevflyer
Just got off the phone with an Expedia supervisor who said an UA agent told him United will be updating the travel waiver to include more cities and dates on Monday. Not sure if that's true I'll keep an eye on things.