FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Zimmerli pajamas closest to the LX F version?
Old Jan 24, 2020, 2:57 pm
bpratt

Programs: United Platinum
Originally Posted by NYC1
Wow! Lots of action in this thread.

Maybe someone should ask SWISS and Zimmerli on their Twitter accounts? I think it's a legitimate question as to whether these PJs are "MADE IN SWITZERLAND" and/or "MADE BY ZIMMERLI" --these are simple statements that you see on millions of products as opposed to all sorts of convoluted word games around it. Ultimately, I don't really care as long as the product is comfortable but I think it's fair to ask because it is implied to be similar to and a representation of the products that the company sells in the ordinary course to consumers [which is different from the "Rimowa" amenity kits---I haven't tried to pack my suit in it and check it in!!!!].
I had no idea that what I thought was a simple question would generate 5 pages of replies. Especially without any answers to the actual question, which I'll paraphrase as "Which pajamas you can buy on Zimmerli's web site are closest to the ones given out in F on LX?"