Old Jan 23, 20, 5:57 am
jpdx
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels & Radisson Hotel Group

Originally Posted by ashkale View Post
I am staying here tonite, going to checkin later and report back. Upgrade to the best room policy if honored should see club access included, the chat rep did mention that they will upgd for this stay to a club room.
I posed this question in the breakfast thread. AC is one of the garbage brands with $10 daily dining credit, no lounge access per the T&Cs (see here). Looks like there are only three AC hotels in Asia right now (all in Malaysia), and I'm guessing the ones in other regions don't have lounges. IMO this is something Marriott needs to address, because these places will not be competitive without lounge access.

Originally Posted by bluestrudels View Post
Sounds good. You are actually getting a really good deal then! I just checked the website, they are offering 1,000 bonus points per night on the standard rates.
For under $60 USD a night with breakfast/upgrade/club lounge, that's really excellent value IMO!
Not in KL. You can routinely get the Sheraton, Ren, or aloft at/under 200MYR via BRG, and occasionally the LM or Majestic.