FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GoPenguin Luggage. A fair priced option.f
Old Jan 22, 2020, 2:23 pm
Yoshi212

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
GoPenguin Luggage. A fair priced option.f

Before the Holiday season I realized I needed a new spinner carry-on bag. I had tried the Away Spinner Checked bag but while it was a quality bag I didn't see it worth the cost at the time and wanted a checked bag with a clamp closure vs a zipper for checked baggage. I checked out some bags in store, looked online and asked some people where I came across the GoPenguin line. It had great reviews online and was in the price I felt I could ask for from a family member and not be greedy.

I received the 22" hardside spinner in Navy and am rather impressed. The case is light but sturdy and the few scuffs from use cleared up with a damn clothe. Inside there are two compartments with one zipping closed and the other has an adjustable section to contain items. I was able to pack 4 days of regular clothing, 2 days of work clothing, toiletries and a pair of dress shoes without issue. The bag rolls well on hard surfaces and carpeted while handling bumpy surfaces decently well too. It has help up well during 3 trips with 3 segments being checked and 3 being in an overhead. The lifetime warranty is reassuring.

Photos from their website

PS I am not in any way affiliated with the company nor will I receive any benefit from this post.

Last edited by Yoshi212; Jan 22, 2020 at 2:32 pm