FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upcoming Promotion
View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2020, 7:40 pm
beesbeesbees

I appear to be getting stiffed the 10k as well. Registered vie email link on Nov. 21 and made booking the same day. Completed the stay Dec.8. Standard points posted within a couple days as per usual without bonus. Read in thread above that others had seen bonus post with regular points in a matter of days so I contacted customer service after a week.

The first time it was clear the rep. didn't even read the notes re: missing bonus and replied "I am pleased to advise that the points for your stay on 12/08/19 at the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport have been credited to your Choice Privileges account on 12/10/19." referring to the standard amount... so I tried again and got the response 'The bonus points will be added to the member's account within 4-8 weeks after the promotion ends on November 22, 2019.' Now that it has been 8 weeks I contacted Choice again and got the same 4-8 weeks after Nov.22 message. Seeing as posts above confirm points bonus points posting in a couple days and it's been more than the 8 weeks they claim it may take to post it really seems like Choice isn't honoring the promotion for all.