FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How Long Does A Booking Frozen by Schedule Change Stay Frozen??
Old Jan 21, 2020, 2:34 pm
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by canadiancow
@D582 posted this elsewhere, but for a schedule change, the segment goes from HK (Holding confirmed) to TK (Confirmed, timechange). The agent needs to "accept" the change by changing it back to HK.

This is something that will eventually either be automatic, or possible with a simple button click on the website.
indeed. @D582 explained it really well. And yes it may eventually be done without agent intervention.

But right now, there is some who are new to dealing with this or don't know what to do and from the tone of many posts since the Amadeus migration, many people panic.

As I mentioned to @Bohemian1, I find another challenge in helping people on AC FT is that there are multiple threads with similar topics and/or the same or similar questions in the main post-migration thread - which may have become to large and too general to search. We also seem to have at least 3 threads regarding the AC apps, for example. It would be more helpful at this point to break down the issues into different threads.

(i had actually started collecting all the threads offline, grouping topics and posts and was going to try and organize...)

Last edited by 24left; Jan 21, 2020 at 2:47 pm Reason: spelling