FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question: Paid revenue seats on J AC YVR-YYZ switched to AC Rouge J
Old Jan 20, 20, 3:09 pm
DestinaLente1

Programs: AC50k, Fairmont Platinum, Marriott
Angry Paid revenue seats on J AC YVR-YYZ switched to AC Rouge J

We flew TPE-YVR-YYZ as revenue passengers in J class. Our TPE-YVR flight was delayed due to aircraft issues so they had to rebook our YVR-YYZ segment, for which they put us in J, BUT on AC Rouge. To think that when I had booked my segments months before, I had made sure to avoid AC Rouge at all costs. I had asked the agents at the TPE counter to change the YVR-YYZ flights but they wouldn't. I found J on Rouge to be a downgrade and would like compensation for that segment. I have filed with AC Customer Relations and have a case number. I haven't heard back after 10 days. Have contacted ACAltitude and AC on Twitter as well but no one has replied either. Naturally, I'm extremely frustrated (and disappointed) at this treatment and wish to know how long I should be waiting for AC Customer Relations to respond. What has been Flyer Talk members' experience? I'm keen to know what others think, too, about AC switching us to Rouge. Thanks very much in advance.